Friday, January 1, 2016

hello 2016


I like painting on New Year's Day.  I like the illusion of the blank slate on January first, and I feel welcome to fill that blank slate with creativity.

Last year, almost every crafty thing I did was made for a specific purpose or project.  It felt really great today to have only the color green and a large flower in mind, as I sat at the painting table.  I like the result.  It's a little bit freeform mixed media, and a little bit sharp lines and perfectionist.  It's good to find that balance.

May this year be not only one of balance (by which I may be here more than in 2015), but one of accomplishment.  May we be able to look back at 2016 as a year in which we worked to make good things happen - not just in our own lives, but in the lives of others.

This blog post is a good place to start.

Happy 2016.


2 comments:

essay best said...

This is a lovely painting, So simple yet so elegant. Keep doing what you are doing, 'cuz its great !!! Much Love.

Alarico Adalbert said...

“I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud home owner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informaions.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- 247officedept@gmail.com.