Saturday, February 15, 2014

petite pendants


  
I have some catching up to do.  If I'm going to meet my goal of posting something new every week, I will need to post something extra this week.  I've been busy creating, but the whole point of that goal is actually finishing things instead of leaving things unfinished.

Last weekend I finished six petite pendants.









































These pendants are less than one inch tall - much smaller than the pendants I've painted in the past.  In fact, they're strung on embroidery floss in these photos.  

I decided they would also be the least expensive pieces in the Mirthmarket.  I have only a limited quantity of this size of circles.  They will be a special, once-in-a-while, limited edition offering.





















I love working small.  I like these pendants and look forward to making more!

No comments: