Sunday, December 1, 2013

polychromatic flower wonderland






























Hello.

I'm thankful that when I'm in a funky mood, that painting flowers on a canvas helps lighten the heavy feelings for a while. It certainly helped yesterday. I feel like there are colors missing from this painting, but whenever I added a new color, I still felt that way. After a while it began to feel finished, though. Maybe sometime I will post its progress from a dull blue canvas to a polychromatic flower wonderland. I don't usually use that much white...but I love experimenting!

Can you believe it's December?

Be kind to yourself this month. It can get hectic, you know. You don't have to do everything and be everywhere. Stress isn't what this season is about.

Have a lovely afternoon!

No comments: