Sunday, January 27, 2013

all day


All day today, I painted. The flower above is my favorite project from this afteroon. Today was a blessing. I am so thankful for the free time, and the opportunity to rest my mind. I also slept in until 8:55. I am now on a weekends-and-holidays-included conference call every morning at 9:00 a.m., so sleeping until 8:55 has become somewhat of a luxury. I am almost a morning person now, which is so strange to me!

 Days have been packed with family, friends, work, and all of the mundane bits that hold everything else in place. Maybe later, I will share some photos from this month. For now, I think I may begin to wind down with some tea and begin to prepare for a Monday full of meetings. I hope that you are warm and well, and that your week will be punctuated with moments of all kinds of awesomeness.

No comments: