Sunday, October 17, 2010

get happy

I tend to get a lot of text messages about Glee. Here are just a few:





































This week my sister called at 8:00 a.m. Wednesday and added into her message, "Glee was good last night!" Later in the week, I mentioned to my Mom that there was a remake of a Barbra Streisand/Judy Garland duet in the most recent episode, figuring she would have liked it, and her response was, "I watched Glee this week. I liked the number with the priest." How funny - especially since that song was written into the show to be intentionally offensive (she also told me once that she saw "American Pie" and thought it was a cute show - my Mom is so funny).

I just watched the original Barbra Streisand/Judy Garland duet and actually prefer the Kurt and Rachel version:



I hope you have a happy week.

No comments: