Sunday, February 21, 2010

A little bit crafty...



I was a little bit crafty this weekend, and updated the shop. I added the Easter egg pendants and five new rings, bringing my total items to *60* for the first time ever.

Besides that, I have been intermittently watching the Olympics, putting together a shelving unit, and taking care of my needy beloved dog. My weekends have been mellow lately because the pace of my weekdays has been non-stop. I am often a fan of quiet. I am a fan of sleep, too.

The snow is finally starting to melt away and the brutal icicles are almost completely gone. I have never seen icicles as long as those I've seen this month. Scary. Icicles are dangerous. Do they make anyone else as anxious as me?

I mean, seriously:


Icicles are beautiful, though...even if I dread walking under them, or beside them when they're four feet long.

Finally, this song was going through my head tonight - I have no idea how that started. I have listened to about 100 songs today, and this was definitely not one of them! Beware of clicking on that link...it may go through your head, too. :) I found this auditory sensory overload today, too, which should erase any song from memory.

Have a marvelous week!

No comments: