Monday, January 18, 2010

clay play

Though I'm still new to the medium of polymer clay, I tried out some techniques last month to make some ornaments for my friends' daughters:





















































































I made another style for two newborns. Unfortunately I don't have great photos of them...but I'll share one anyway!























Lately my mind is full of crafty ideas but my hands aren't feeling like carrying them out. What do you do when that happens?

3 comments:

owlsomegifts said...

Those are great! thanks for the polymer clay ideas.

I guess you just have to save your crafty ideas til your hands are ready! My crafts never turn out right if I'm not in a craftin mood. ha!

Sarah said...

I love the white baby ornament! I think you did really well for being new at polymer clay. I never did get the hang of it, and I keep wussing out of giving it another try. Maybe seeing your work will help motivate me!

Unknown said...

I think they are just wonderful!