Sunday, January 3, 2010

back to the routine

I go back to work (officially) tomorrow. I actually need stop in tonight to finish up a few things before tomorrow, and this morning I woke up overwhelmed at all there is to do. This month: a new school semester, jury duty, throwing a baby shower. These are exciting things, but I'll miss the extra time I've had and freedom in my schedule. I have enjoyed the last two relaxed weeks (although they were also busy!). There are now 42 items in the Mirthmarket on its way to 100 items. I will get there.

This little heart ring was listed this morning. I was not kidding when I said I was into painting little concentric circles all over everything. Also, I am liking heart-shaped things, as usual.


Enjoy your week!

2 comments:

Dig The Earth said...

Loving your new hearts...but I'm a bit of a sucker for concentric circles! Brilliant stuff :)

Unknown said...

SO pretty! Love the blue and brown color scheme :)