Saturday, May 5, 2012

hello saturday

I put off this new version of Blogger until they forced me not to. I'm still not sure I like it. First of all, paragraphs. I don't know the trick to making those. I'm sure I'm missing some easy thing, so if you know, please tell me. I'm still working on getting past this silly little funk that I am in. And no one wants to read about that, and I don't want to write about it, so instead I will document that since I learned of the death of Adam Yauch yesterday, I've been listening to a little Beastie Boys Spotify playlist I've made, and I remind myself of this commercial sometimes: ...but not completely. Although I think that commercial is so hilarious, I drive a Camry. And I don't dress like her. And I never toured with anyone. It's just sad that it takes someone dying to realize how long it has been since I really listened to the Beastie Boys. I have an idea for a mixed media project swirling around in my mind, and in a few hours I'm going to a high school production of Willy Wonka. Also, I bought plants for an herb garden today: dill, parsley, oregano, basil and cilantro. And the ring above was recently added to the Mirthmarket and there are more to come. Things are looking up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not sure what trouble you are having with paragraphs. I was an early adopter of the new blogger format and I haven't had any problems. Let's chat and I'll see if I can help you.