Sunday, February 7, 2010

easter eggs and a treasury malfunction


Ahead of time for Easter, I've been working on these little pastel egg pendants. I'm excited about them, and I'll probably list them soon. What do you think?

I worked on a treasury this morning, and when treasury #222 expired, I never got a little box to claim my treasury space. I kept the screen up, and the old treasuries kept expiring, but not disappearing. How frustrating! Still, it says there are 222 treasuries on that screen. And the old ones keep expiring. Weird.

Here's a screen cap that illustrates what I mean. Both windows are still active:


Anyway, I made another treasury, which you can see below. I hope you like it!


Click here to view it more closely. That necklace from carriewalshjewelry is particularly wonderful!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH MY JULIE! Those are so cute! Love them and I am sure they will sell like hotcakes.

Hope the snow is not making it to miserable for you.

Talk to you soon.

Val