Sunday, January 31, 2010

listen.



My creative time for this weekend was spent tinkering...I dabbled with paint, wool, beads...but still don't feel like I accomplished as much as I would like to.

I did paint some 5x7 canvases, including the one pictured above. I'm not sure if I should attach something to the back of it. I'm never quite sure what to do with canvas panels. I wonder why I have so many of them?

Ideas are welcome!

My hands can't catch up to the ideas that race through my mind. I am trying to take one step at a time, to complete some of the ideas before they are all lost in half-finished oblivion.

I'm getting there.

1 comment:

debi said...

Tinkering is good.Catching up with racing ideas..the perils of being an artist, I think. Not sure about the panels, I sew, so my thought is scanning and printing on fabric to add to bags or pillows. You'll figure out something eventually! keep painting and have FUN! Sometimes art just is.