In looking through the vacation photos, I just noticed that this picture features two Etsy purchases from last year. Gretchen earned this Hurricanes are Haters shirt from clothmothclothing after a hurricane forced a tree into her brand new (to her) bedroom. And the lovely tote from lolabags was roomy enough to hold a Wii and a Wii Fit.
Buying on Etsy is such a fun experience. A recent favorite was a tiny collection of tapas plates and a bowl from atelierBB. Her entire shop amazes me...there are so many colors, shapes and patterns. And in reality? They are just as beautiful as the photos. I would happily take one of everything.
I love this shop: jenmaestre-and I'm especially loving this. It's so cool I can barely stand it! It's almost like it wants to be mine.
Browsing is so much fun. There is always something new and wonderful to find on Etsy.
There is so much on Etsy. I wish I had more money. Haha.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree! Way better than shopping in a store.
ReplyDeleteAnd, I LOVE the plates and bowls. I will treat myself to some of those. Very beautiful.
Way to be cool, Julie!
Yes, I agree, there is always something wonderful to find on etsy!
ReplyDelete